Thursday, 8 December 2011

December Resolutions

So time is running fast. A few days ago there was January, and a whole new year ahead of me. And now it's December. Resolutions never work for me. I am too irresolute a person to tackle with New Years' Resolutions. Getting some adipose has always been there in the list. But needless to say, that's not happening as you all know. But it's December. And I like the racy feeling of having lots to do and having too little time for all that. Somewhat like life, squeezed into the remnants of a month.

I'd like to cross the river on a ferry once more. Get on to the top of a really tall building from where I can see the two bridges as well as Victoria Memorial. The grand skyline always makes me feel that I'm just a tiny dot in this big world, and it's a nice feeling. I'd like to see the night sky and stars for a long time. I'd like to hear the ship's siren from the docks near Calcutta on 31st midnight. I miss that since my six year-old days. I want to be on the college grounds. This shall probably be the last time I look at it like this. I want to sing myself hoarse with people whose company I cherish. I want to go to school and sing Christmas carols. I want some Decembers back. There's so much to do in a fraction of a month. A few days later there'll be a new month, and a whole new year ahead of me.

3 comments:

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi

We always have so much to do and soo little time too...
Life is always a rface, and at times we dont realize that we may be the only one running and are missing out on everything on the way...

just a thought..


Regards,
Eon
The guy you still dont know.

Tathagata Ghosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tathagata Ghosh said...

.... so get going. what r u waiting for? Socks up!