Saturday, 5 March 2011

On Intense fellows

I've always wanted to write something so poignantly sad that people would feel that lump in their throat right from the first sentence they read of mine, and they'd cry till their eyes were all weird and puffy. But the little skill I have lacks in this regard. I've wanted to write about the friends I never had, the weight that was never mine, and the places I've left behind. But whenever I plan to whine about something, trying to bring out the sentimental best in me so that people read and comment 'this fellow is quite intense', something goes awry. I think of all the chums I have for rea and all the good fortunes that have been pouring upon me. Whenever I feel quite down and out that I haven't visited school for long, I have this feeling that the best thing I can do for my school is to carry forward its principles. So you see, these feelings get in the way of whining.

And this is when I realise. It takes too much of sadness to be recognised as a very intense fellow. Sadly, my contentment with the world gets in the way.

4 comments:

The Silhouette said...

Hey, Hi
being intense, or rather being labeled intense not necessarily needs you to being sad or serious. "intense" is actually the intensity or the depth of your words...simple.. :)

its good to be happy happy...makes life simpler...

Regards,
The Silhouette...

Riddhi G.D said...

Heh, contentment is a happy balm :)

ghostwriter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Olive Oyl said...

@Silhouette: Truly. :) I quite like my times anyway. :D

@Riddhi G.D: It is :)