Saturday, 10 April 2010

Essay on Powercuts and very hot people.

This is a very serious essay on powercut. During powercuts the lights go off. Usually they happen when Kolkata Knight Riders are playing decently. All the loser people call up other loser people during this time. Naughty naughty people enjoy powercuts, you know why. Though I think they can switch off the lights when they want to anyway. But I guess all the other folks in the house will laugh then. Us silly Indians. We always like to do naughty naughty things in the dark. Like taking money as bribes. We like to take them from under the table while we wear pure white dresses to show off our pristine purity. You see, it's the system that has made us like this. We really don't wantb to be so naughty.

Hopeless going- to- be- twenty girls play during powercuts. They take the candle and sing Noorie Noorie. It is really funny but unfortunately the people around these girls don't have a sense of humour. You see, we are serious people.

Babies cry when it is dark. It's another issue that they cry even when there is light, or bright light. The screams of these toddlers aren't childplay to most gonna-be-twenties. They feel very very scared and wish that a handsome boy was nearby. But since they are hopeless they don't have handsome boys nearby.

These hopeless girls also feel scared that their good grandparents up with God are going to visit them when it is dark. They are usually scared and thinks ghosts are going to come, and so they call up other people and scare them too. Hopeless gonna-be-twenties are stupid. They don't know that ghosts don't waste time on boring people.

It is also the time when men with salivating tongues stare at poor lonely girl in the dark. These men like to stare. They also like to comment and whistle. They don't whistle very nicely. I can whistle better than them and may be I should teach them someday. My school has taught me that whatever I do, I should do well. May be they did not learn anything in school. Poor men. I feel sorry for them. May be they should go to school. When I grow up I shall do a big big charity show where I will gather money for poor men who can't behave.

The powercuts switch off the fan too. This is summer. We all feel very very hot. Even our school principal looks hot in summer. For we all sweat and the temperature is very very high. Pretty girls can't untie their hair to show how pretty she looks in summer. The sweat and oil makes the hair look like a rope. That isn't pretty. But as my father says, pretty girls look pretty all the time. And so they look pretty all the time.

it is very hot now too. The lights and fans have just regained consciousness so I am going to publish this post. For all those who've read beyong the first two lines, Thank you. You have successfully proven that you have immense patience. May you get married soon.

42 comments:

Aditya said...

Hellooo, why should I get married just because I read your post :|

haha funny yet true post :D

Anandi said...

Oh Lordy.
You'e exposed to some very interesting raw material aren't you?

olive oyl said...

@aditya: its okay i'm not forcing you or cursing you to get married :D

@anandi: you bet. the heat is killing. i often believe that the sun has come a lot nearer. :|

Trisha said...

brilliant. seriously :)

olive oyl said...

thanks, trisha :)

The Guy said...

Just another Victim of massive power cuts in Kolkata! :P :D
I guess problems do bring people on the same Platform... :D

In Case u haven't noticed ur post is selected as Tangy Tuesday Pick by blogadda. :D

Do give this post of mine a visit..and Do comment...
http://for-thy-pleasure.blogspot.com/2010/04/daily-earth-hour.html

Thnx.. And Cheers! :)

Caveman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shahana said...

Shon, you are ridiculously amazing.
I a just so glad I know you.
You are simply amazing.
I love you.
Have I mentioned you are amazing..?

olive oyl said...

@Caveman: you don't need to see, you just know :D

@Shahana: can you ditch shreya for me? please please? :P

Caveman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
olive oyl said...

@caveman: exam was hilarious. i was extremely creative and hence survived decently :D

Caveman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lost within myself said...

it was brilliant and obviously hilarious!

talkreviews said...

Well if it is power cuts that made u feature in Blog Adda then so be it hehehehehe :P.

Nice post though I wonder what you been exposed to when there is are no lights around to expose anything!

olive oyl said...

exposed to the candle light at the most :D

siddarth said...

had such a horrid month... i'm glad at least ur blog cheered me up.... keep it up, u can become a famous writer someday.

mew said...

If you want to be the Best Essays in your paper. You need to work it hard, to achieve it.

victor cliven said...

Thank you SO much for existing and writing this post. I've been spending the last hour reading blogs which were beyond boring, was glad to chance upon something humorous! Good going!

Olive Oyl said...

@victor

I'm so sorry, I saw your comment after ages as this post got hidden by the new ones. Thank you so much. I'll try my best to portray my boredom ;)

brenda said...

Took a lot of time to read but I really found this very interesting and informative, thank you buddy for sharing.

Logo Design

brenda said...

I think we need to bring more ideas for this purpose. Involvement of young people can be handy in this regard. I am happy to find a good post here. Thank you

Custom Logo Design

brenda said...

Your posts are helpful and informative as always. Thanks very much.

Stationary Design Services

brenda said...

Very informative post. Keep up the good work. I would really look forward to your other posts

Website Design Services

brenda said...

Heart touching and mind blowing post. I will be waiting for your next cool post.

Banner Design Services

brenda said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Brochure Design Services

alvine123 said...

Took a lot of time to read but I really found this very interesting and informative, thank you buddy for sharing.

SEO Company

SEO Services

SEM Services

alvine123 said...

Thanks for this read mate. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it, especially into interesting articles you share here!

Logo Design

Cheap Logo Design

Affordable Logo Design

alvine123 said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice day!

Logo Design Contests

Cheap Logo Design

Essay Help

Buy Essay

Cindy said...

Well, if you are frustrated, you can't think well. I believe it is the biggest problem and can cause you a problem with your mind. I hope peace and prosperity will be in our mind all the time.digital agency | digital strategy | digital marketing agency

Cindy said...

It is not really all the time that we have peace in mind. But sometimes, we tend to forget that we need to calm down. Relax relax relax even if the weather is hot. Internet Marketing Agency
diamonds for sale

Debt Relief said...

Really Interesting.

Debt Consolidation

Debt Relief said...

Informative and interesting post.

Debt Relief

jhonblack said...

Thank you very much.. blogger always give many facilities for a million blogger in this Earth
logo designs

Hair said...

Very informative. I really enjoyed while reading your post.

Debt Relief

hillroger said...

hey ! found this site very productive and in

P and M landscaping
formative!

Izie You said...

Thanks for this read mate. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it, especially into interesting articles you share here!
Dog Training Tips |
Dog Training

Waynowen65 said...

Awesome information. I am really surprised with this topic. Keep up the good work and post more here to read.

Cheap Logo Design | Custom Logo Design | Stationary Design Service | Website Design Service | Brochure Design Service | Banner Design Service

Izie You said...

I'm so glad to have found your web page. My pal mentioned it to me before, yet never got around to checking it out until now. I must express, I'm floored. I really enjoyed reading through your posts and will absolutely be back to get more. Dog Training Tips |
Dog Training

amhash said...

Thanks for sharing such a useful information. The information provided is very very niche. Business Logo Design, I was just surfing on internet and found your blog after reading this i realize that i should come here often.

Willie Sager said...

Took a lot of time to read but I really found this very interesting and informative, thank you buddy for sharing.

Real Estate Software

Workout Planner

Farmer Software

Port Software

Stable Software

Dairy Software

Supplies Software

Project Software

Willie Sager said...

Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

HP - 17.3" Pavilion Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Dark Umber

HP - 17.3"Pavilion Notebook

Manohar singh said...

Your Blog is very good, I like it! Thank you for your sharing Bridal lehenga