Friday, 13 November 2009

As I go on updating my blog, my scope of writing diminishes, narrowing down to a small sliver of ideas till I have no more. If I could talk of love and passion, the world around me would embrace my ideas, for these are universal feelings of goodness. But whenever I attempt to write about love, it ends up being simply about the love for me. Every romantic line that I attempt to write seems like some poetic description of an impending fart.

The problem lies perhaps in the colossal love for self, which is so rigid that it won’t permit anyone else within its narrow domain. I don’t have that eye for details in the trees and birds and grass. Only literature that I read comes from the newspapers, I don’t like animals, and I prefer cats to dogs. There is not a single band I am fascinated by, just a few songs that have been with me since ages continue to fascinate me even now. My knowledge hasn’t increased, neither has my world around me by any greater degree. I haven't matured much since ages ago, though at times pretend to be the know-it-all. And as gradually my ideas diminish, and I have ended up making fun of every single thing I am aware of, my enthusiasm for writing shall perhaps cease to exist.

Hmm. On a serious note, not really :D

10 comments:

Caveman said...

Fantabulous, piggo :)

sheep:: said...

you are so good
that even when are digging me
i love you
and even you write about not writing you write so well

:D

Lost within myself said...

whew, thanks for the last line!
i was getting worried :|
well....dnt wry..ideas will come rushing with time :)

Ipsita Shome said...

I give you two new topics:-
1.Choti mara arshola
2.arabic bard singer

P.S.you don't have to improvise my name. I love to be infamous :|

P.P.S.I would have given you a some more cards to build houses of...why did you write this?

olive oyl said...

@ sheep. the problem with you is that you interpret everything in a manner as if it's directed towards you :| toke niye keno likhbo tui toh amar lubh. :p

@ipsita: in my lousy mood phase. beware.

olive oyl said...

@ sheep: but to some extent tor lekha pore complex kheyechi bole ei holo :|

tui inferiority complex dichish :(

yetanothersmallvoice said...

nice one... you're good at writing.. loved it!

Anandi said...

Hmmmmm! This post as always merits every nice adjective I've previously used and more. But the part that I loved, absolutely rever, is, 'some poetic description of an impending fart.'

You're just BRILLIANT!

Anandi said...

Hmmmmm! This post as always merits every nice adjective I've previously used and more. But the part that I loved, absolutely rever, is, 'some poetic description of an impending fart.'

You're just BRILLIANT!

Enigmatic Quasar said...

Short story: I started my blog most humble so that I could write; for myself.
Not so that anyone should read it and like it, but because paper seemed to understand a lot better than most people I knew.

Of course, I sold out plenty since.