Monday, 8 June 2009

break-time :p

It’s one of those days when I feel literarily constipated. No amount of purgatives in the form of books has cured my condition. After rushing to colleges like some wild boar on the run, I’m tired. Almost dead meat. Rather, dead bone. At the same time life isn’t throwing up some anything even remotely thrilling. I don’t need much hullabaloo in my life but had others’ lives been more exciting I would have survived instead of being consumed by boredom. I have even got a decent result in my exams so my channel of cribbing has been sealed. And I can’t go on writing that I am thin and about my future plans of gaining weight or hair transplantation. They are old subjects, I’ve got used to these tragedies in my life and even I am bored wailing about that. I mean, moaning won't make me get back my long lost epitome. So for the time being, unless something interesting crops up, I am going to take a sabbatical from blogging. Till then, I’ll spend my time watching the birds and relaxing with cucumber on my eyes. :p

20 comments:

The wise one said...

Oh no!Don't take a sabbatical from blogging.You can relax with cucumber on your eyes when you are 60.And if nothing interesting crops up in your life,then I suggest that..err..perhaps you murder someone.Then you can share you experiences with the curious readers :|

olive oyl said...

do you think with 36.3 kg weight i'll get away with murder? :| by the way i am considering your suggestions. at present i've been drained of ideas and words. :|

Ipsita Shome said...

I know very well what our dear piggie will do....lift the cucumber from one eye and with a winking style of optical posture watch Tom Hanks in Nandan and drool over his machoism..

right piggie?

olive oyl said...

been there done that :p

Lost within myself said...

Oh please don't stop blogging! who would give us the happy moment in blog-life then? Even the cribbing was kind of good enough to bring smile in the face of the typical Ramgorurs.
Do re-consider your decisions and as far as topic goes, We are Indians! Bengalis at that!
We are the ones who invented adda! if We run out of topic what would happen to the other million bloggers?! have pity on them in the least?! :|

olive oyl said...

I can't write unless I am feeling happy :( That's because I don't like to write sad blogs which I might invariably write if I start blogging again :(

Merlin said...

I am back from my sabbatical from blogging... when are you gonna come back? When are you gonna get happy again??

olive oyl said...

soon, almost there :)

Anonymous said...

Vote CPM.Zimmidaar government,nirnayak sarkar.Aayieye aap aur hum ilke desh ko surakshit karte hai.
Lets sing tra la la la.
Rawr..Hau mau khau. :)

olive oyl said...

when did CPM begin to adopt BJP taglines :P
anonymous, you are harping on a very sensitive string :(

Anonymous said...

I did'nt know.Sorry.
But now lets sing ' Hau mau khau'.

Anonymous said...

Lalalalalalalalalala
Saumausaumausaumau
Ami Maobaadi!Ami sobai ke kheye nebo!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

olive oyl said...

@ anonymous: ranchi'r ticket kete debo, mamoni? :p

Anonymous said...

Nischoi kete debe. :x
free te ranchi to ghora hobey! :x
kinut tao ami sobai ke kheye nebo.Hau mau khau.Mor sobai mor! :x

olive oyl said...

khabi amae?
then ja toke ranchi ghorabo na.

Anonymous said...

ebaba. sorry.ami kauke khabo na. :|
ranchi r ticket kobe debe?

olive oyl said...

go to howrah station. ami mamata ke bolechhi toke ticket kinte dite :| poysha diye kine ne.

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa.Ami toh Manjulika.ami poysa diye kicchu kini na.Oi eki plate e haajar haajar manush khai.Ami ekta kipte.Tokei kine dite hobe.Haaaaaa. :x

olive oyl said...

then ranchi jawa bhule ja.

Anonymous said...

Ebaba.Ami tor sontaan er moto.sontaan ke free te raanchi ghoraabi na?? :(