Sunday, 21 June 2009

Brain dead

I wake up at ten, laze around with the newspaper and switch on the computer, which is equivalent to connecting to the internet. I have my breakfast of toasts, cereals and imagine myself getting fat on such a meagre diet, and then gaze at Orkut hoping that by some miracle at least someone or the other is online to get rid of this morning ennui

I know what I’ll do in the evening. Take a nap or watch a movie. If the movie defies all sense and sensibility I’ll manage to do both simultaneously. I’ll go out in the evening for a while, take a stroll, run away from the street dogs, whistle at good looking peeps on earth and look surprised when they stare back, Then I’ll worry a bit about admissions and all that. I’ll come back home, stay online till I am ready to drop on to the keyboard and start snoring. And then I’ll haul myself up to Bedford. Again I’ll wake up the next day. And the cycle shall continue.

In brief, with such a boring passing of time, I really don’t have anything to blog about.

8 comments:

Merlin said...

:)
Blogging.. unlike diaries, can be about thoughts and not daily chores... give the blog some thoughts...

olive oyl said...

what if the mind is blank? i am feeling so lazy that i can't even think much. :p

Merlin said...

Then it is best to chat aimlessly to strangers...

sohini said...

why don't you create another id to harass this poor little girl? that was interesting :p

Lost within myself said...

well.....give it a few days..you will miss this lazing around! bliss!! How can one not like this? I wonder!
take this chance! gain those 3.7 kgs that you seek :|

sohini said...

did i tell you that my weight is now 36.5 and not 36.3? i am so happy. i am utilising the days :P

Anonymous said...

Hula la la la ulae o.Hula la la la la ae o. :|
(kingfisher ad). :|

olive oyl said...

ha ami toh vijay mallya hobo bhabchilam college'e giye. charidike meye.