Saturday, 20 June 2009

Apology

I should be killed. Guillotined. Neck snapped to perfection so that I die without more ado. I am such a nuisance.

I said that I don’t like rain when I am out. Oh God I do. I like the rain in any form I swear. I am even ready to chant poems about the drizzles if that bring in the shower. This weather is being such a nuisance to mankind. With all the heat rashes I look like an ugly kid advertising for itch-guard. How am I to be presentable for the matrimonial columns? I can’t even use Fair and Lovely because it does not have any yellow-skin removal formula.

I've bought a pair of shorts and am roaming around in minimal clothing which, contrary to popular belief, is a scorching eye-sore to mankind. I can't help it. This post is just an apology to all for writing that I don’t like rain when I am out. May the rain Gods read this humble petition. :(

7 comments:

Lost within myself said...

i should not comment on Kolkata weather now, I believe. But it rained pretty heavily here today, if it's any consolation. :|

olive oyl said...

Oh I really hate you :p

ArJuN said...

See?For a foolish mistake of yours,the entire race of mankind (or Kolkatakind :| ) has to suffer!The Rain Gods have read your previous post and have decided to not make it rain this year!Silly girl!Now,you shall have to compensate by standing inside a temple and ringing the bells until your hand bleeds! :x (filmy style. :| )

olive oyl said...

which temple? if i ring the bells will the gods be happy and grant me a handsome man over there?

Arjun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArJuN said...

first you ring the bells.Then,you might think about the presents.And any temple won't do.You shall have to visit a temple,situated on top of some 16,000 high mountain peak,in order to please the Gods. :|

olive oyl said...

it rained, without me having to go to the temple. huh.
the gods just had to read my blog. they don't expect me to do anything more :p