Wednesday, 29 April 2009

and divine chastisement follows...

Resource is a man made creation as utilisation of it depends solely on mankind. Man is constantly endeavouring to create new resources while experimenting with resistances and neutral stuff so that even they can be utilised to accelerate development. It is man’s demands that are the forces behind development and this effort shall be interminable.


In short, we mortals are a greedy lot.

And castigation follows our gluttony.

Adam and Eve was a fine couple, they could do whatever they had to do in peace and harmony with nature. But then Adam had to have that apple and since then the male mankind has to deal with the lump in their throat. Cronus could have been living happily ever after with Rhea and the kids but he chose to gulp them down and thus the poor Zeus had to do many thingummies and ultimately see his brothers and sisters getting puked out alive. Gross. Shilpa Shetty shouldn’t have bought the winning team. Rajasthan Royals would have fared well so far without her. She can’t distinguish between IPL and Big Brother. (Though at times neither can I find much difference) Muthalik shouldn’t have been tempted with pink chaddis. Now he will unleash his fangs on pub goers again to get some more of the bright essentials, and them sell them to make himself cosy with a blooming chaddi business.

Moral of the stories: I should have studied hard to get the marks I hanker after. Then I wouldn’t have had to efface my Orkut account from the public world to save me from the impending embarrassment.


I rest my case.

9 comments:

Lost within myself said...

good going.
u will do better than u are expecting. we all do. don't justify something u didn't wanna do by some logic created forcefully....do something abt it! :P
vanish hoye thakle hobe?

olive oyl said...

oh i was just creating the logic for something to write about :p

Merlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merlin said...

I bumped across your blog while browsing.. I liked it.. and wrote a little bit about your blog and quoted your "About Me". I hope you are ok with it, if you are not, please let me know.
The link to the relevant post is here:
http://merlins-world.blogspot.com/

olive oyl said...

no problem :)

Merlin said...

Are you so busy with holidays and deleting orkut accounts that you have no more time to blog? Ah.. the maladies of teenage :P

olive oyl said...

oops someone is getting back at me because of being generalised as a 25+ mortal :P
no i am busy creating a new account and re-sending 'friend request' to long-time buddies :p

Merlin said...

Who told you I am a mortal? Bhoole gali, Merlin ekta magician, o ki kore mortal hote paare?

olive oyl said...

huh. as if you are merlin. silly delirious man :D