Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Epitome Lost

I thought I had lost my epitome. I’ve got it back. My eyes were overflowing with tears when I heard the news. I couldn’t believe that I was getting back what I had lost so suddenly...


Yes; I got back my broadband connection. After lots of complaints and several unsuccessful tiffs-off with the bsnl-walahs. A certain chirpy lady had taken up the phone to (supposedly) patiently listen to my complaint. A fine soul. full of energy even at 8 pm. I, in full awareness of my recently found adulthood, meekly warned that I would dump bsnl for good if it doesn’t bother to restore my connection. And the answer at the other end? was: “Who has stopped you from doing so? Do it instead of complaining”. I was dumbfounded. Here I was gearing up to vent my broadbandlessness frustration and she counter-attacked me instead. I tried to explain this hapless disoriented soul that she shouldn’t be saying such stuff for it will cost her her job, but I understand that it must be boring for her to listen to so many complaints etc etc… But oh dear. For the first time I tried to be stern and the repercussion was such that I couldn’t control my amusement. But the connection got restored the next day anyway. Chirpy Lady saved my life.

This has made me think of my long-term affair with the internet. I can’t survive without it. It engulfs me; makes me want to be a better profile. I sneak into the album of cool chicks to satiate the platonic lesbian side of myself. Gosh. What a frust I am. Anyway, who cares? I’ve got my epitome back.

7 comments:

hope said...

You deserve to be the best and you once again shew ur mettle i m surely going to take tuitions from you:)

Deep said...

cheeriiiiiiiooooooooo!!! Klassic hoyeche.... kitnu dhomme soilo na ... ei ja... abar geche toh! :)

Lost within myself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost within myself said...

"I sneak into the album of cool chicks to satiate my platonic lesbian side of myself"

correct it plz....from u..in such a good piece of creation..such mistakes in grammer from u..is not expected :P

olive oyl said...

yeah i just observed my mistake. pathetic :P
and oh. did i tell you that i have lost my broadband once again? :|

stalemate said...

sujoy-ta mere fel toh....betah typing mistake k emon vabe criti korche jano mohan writer der typing mistake hoyna.........bt 3 cheers for piggy :) darunnnnnn

olive oyl said...

haa amra sujoy da'r blog'e comments flood kore punish korbo :O
or else matrimonial sites'e ad diye :|